D.Paccagnella
New member
- Joined
- May 31, 2008
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
hi to everyone, I would like to know which is the procedure to create working QT proxies / reference files from a .r3d files (on the early shots, we didn't selected the camera option to build them...)
I know there are lot of issues with 16:9 footage, but I'm not able to obtain working QT reference files even from 4k 2:1 files.
One last thing: it's possible to extract the audio tracks from 16:9 .r3d files in some way?
Working on Leopard 10.5.3 , FCP 6.0.2 , quicktime 7.5.4
thanks in advance for support
:help: Diego
I know there are lot of issues with 16:9 footage, but I'm not able to obtain working QT reference files even from 4k 2:1 files.
One last thing: it's possible to extract the audio tracks from 16:9 .r3d files in some way?
Working on Leopard 10.5.3 , FCP 6.0.2 , quicktime 7.5.4
thanks in advance for support
:help: Diego