Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

REDCINE: BETA Build 82 Released

Now it's my turn to ask for help!

In build 82 - import a bunch of 25fps clips to a 25 fps project - all clips import with 24 fps timebase - how do I change ALL clips at one time to 25 ???
 
try to export an xml from redcine. then open it in texteditor. open the find option (cmd-f) find "<fps> 24" and say in the second bar "replace" with "<fps> 25". try to reimport the xml.
 
One thing that seems to have disappeared from build 82 is the ability to apply output scaling to DPX files.

You can scale in the output tab for QuickTime movies, but it is greyed out for DPX. In my experience, output scaling (done in software with a choice of filter) is higher quality than the scaling in the shot tab (done in GPU) so I prefer to generate 2k DPX files on output from a 4k project, but can't do that any more.

8-Core Mac Pro, ATI X1900. Are people with different systems finding the same thing?
 
try to export an xml from redcine. then open it in texteditor. open the find option (cmd-f) find "<fps> 24" and say in the second bar "replace" with "<fps> 25". try to reimport the xml.

he he

I know I can HACK it - just want them to FIX it - unless I am just missing something -
 
Back
Top