Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED 16GB Card wont mount to RED ONE MX

I would understand if all my CF cards were not working but i have a 16gb card and an 8gb card that work fine, i think its something to do with the card itself.
 
I would understand if all my CF cards were not working but i have a 16gb card and an 8gb card that work fine, i think its something to do with the card itself.

Okay, then it must be formatted wrong. Otherwise it would show up as 2K slow media at the worst.
Can you delete the partition on the card and start from scratch?
 
Try formatting to something other than fat32 then try and read it in camera. I assume it Wil be unrecognized and then forced to format. Or do a deep format of the card. You may need a program for it (I don't know Macs that well.). If there's an option for quick format turn it off.
 
I tried formatting it to something other than fat32 and im still not having luck getting the card to work with the camera.
 
Did you try the reseat of the CF Module, as in the thread link I posted?
 
Eric, I tried that yesterday (monday) and still no luck. I guess my next question would be, how much would it cost me to send the card in to be "reflashed" by RED so it works properly?
 
Talk to Red - we've run out of DIY options.
 
Back
Top