Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Record button jack? (LANC?)

Brook is right.

Good news is.. for those circumstances that the REDMOTE wireless isn't enough for start stop, we are indeed making the most badass wired (via BNC trigger) that anyone has ever seen... stay tuned.


Did that BadAss trigger ever make the light of day.
 
Probably not that badass... But I wish there was a small wired trigger... perfect for shoulder rigs etc.

I'm about a week or so away from showing off a "Run / Stop" solution we've been developing for a while - it's puts all the "run/stop" trigger frustrations with Epic to bed forever :)
 
Last edited:
I'm about a week or so away from showing off a "Run / Stop" solution we've been developing for a while - it's puts all the "run/stop" trigger frustrations with Epic to bed forever :)

What's up with this?
 
Hey all,

Wanted to let you know that I am working on this. I'm hoping I'm less than a month out for showcasing what it can do and seeing what the interest is. But I've done a proof of concept and the system works well. I'm developing a wireless start-stop trigger with extended range over things like the REDMote. It's embedded in a handle that can mount to rosettes (and other things in the future) and the receiver has a BNC connection that goes to the Start/Stop trigger on your B-Box or breakout cable. Here's a teaser pic of the proto boards I got in last week! The handle portion was being machined this weekend so once I get that I can show off more of the form factor.
image.jpg


Q
 
Did anything ever happen with the Red remote record trigger discussed in this thread?
 
Yes! Please, the RedMote has recently failed me several times in a crane shot and we ended up having to press manually record and putting the crane in position, thus losing a lot of memory (at 340 fps!). A cable was all we needed!
 
Back
Top