Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Open Gate

James Miller 72

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
105
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
West Sussex, UK
Loving the 'Open Gate' mode today for stills. 6k FF at 12fps / 2:1 fast shutter and very easy to see what I'm shooting. I know there are many uses for this but this is just wonderful.
 
Loving the 'Open Gate' mode today for stills. 6k FF at 12fps / 2:1 fast shutter and very easy to see what I'm shooting. I know there are many uses for this but this is just wonderful.

Whenever my RED Weapon 8K gets allocated, one of the first things I plan on doing is some timelapse oriented tests at 2:1. Can't wait.
 
Loving the 'Open Gate' mode today for stills. 6k FF at 12fps / 2:1 fast shutter and very easy to see what I'm shooting. I know there are many uses for this but this is just wonderful.
Wish that would work on Scarlet too. Last time i checked 6k/12fps on Scarlet-D was locked, no Open-Gate possible.
 
Back
Top