DojcheMark
New member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2009
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
it is not possible, I have rich years so something was not expecting that to us makes RED
ALL there
ALL there
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I hope my question hasn't been asked and answered 20 times before - couldn't find it.
If I buy a new RED ONE now is it possible to chose Stage 3 trade with Epic-X in like 2 or 3 years from now? Or are the trading options online available at a short timeperiode?
I really hope Jim or somebody else could answer that question because its very important for a project I'm runnning right now and RED ONE would get worthless after it, because of Scarlet and Epic.
Thanks Joseph. :violent5:
But I don't get what they are doing with all the new Red Ones know. Who would buy them when Scarlet and Epic are available? Do you see any advantages Red One has against Scarlet S35?
That's partially why it's such a good deal to trade in you red one haha.
Or upgrade it at Stage 2 which would be the best thing to do, IMO.
But, if you don't already have a RED One (1)you'd be wasting your time wishing you had one or (2)you probably haven't had the $30K+ to kit one out and you'll be more than happy with a Scarlet. :001_tt2:
Do you see any advantages Red One has against Scarlet S35?
Do you see any advantages Red One has against Scarlet S35?
Can I ask lots of questions that have been asked in this 180 page thread and get flamed (picked on) for not reading it all first.
My apologies, I mistook this 180 page thread for a announcement thread I have been continually ignoring in my email alerts this year, before I noticed that the last post was from last year. I have been deleting the follow up posts (including the mistaken repeat submissions), but you beat me to it.
I smell a technical achievement Academy award coming for Jim and company when the EPIC hits the streets.
i'll bet my Canon Mount on it... wouldn't you ?