Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

October 30th Announcement Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course this is Scarlet Day, but any chance we could get some kind of ballpark ideas about FF35 development?

I know of several high-profile IMAX productions that are very, very interested in hearing any news about this camera.
 
Of course this is Scarlet Day, but any chance we could get some kind of ballpark ideas about FF35 development?

I know of several high-profile IMAX productions that are very, very interested in hearing any news about this camera.

there is a scarlet FF35 so you may yet be in luck.
 
or last month... :emote_popcorn:

How did everyone come to the conclusion this was Scarlet day?

I have a feeling it will be scarlet dominated but Jim said there a few more things to clarify with Epic as well.


If we dont know when Epic will be released then dont hold your breath for the Scarlet release date since it's a stripped down version of Epic and Jim stated he would focus on his One/Epic customers first.

I am still hoping for something amazing!
:cheers2:
 
I'm really curious about the announcement...and I'm trying not to spend my money on another camera because of the waiting of the Scarlet 2/3''.....I'll hope it will not last like a year to release it...ah well...i probably will wait anyway :)
 
i wonder if we top the 12,910 users who were simeltaneously on this site last month during the announcement.
 
i wonder if we top the 12,910 users who were simeltaneously on this site last month during the announcement.

Of course we will. This time, last month there were almost 4,500 users and I have a record of the homepage:
"Currently Active Users: 4759 (1206 members and 3553 guests)
Most users ever online was 4,759, Today at 11:20 PM."
"Today" was Oct 30th.

Right now we are:

"Currently Active Users: 5100 (1211 members and 3889 guests)
Most users ever online was 12,916, 10-31-2009 at 08:38 AM."
:cheers2:
 
Of course we will. This time, last month there were almost 4,500 users and I have a record of the homepage:
"Currently Active Users: 4759 (1206 members and 3553 guests)
Most users ever online was 4,759, Today at 11:20 PM."
"Today" was Oct 30th.

Right now we are:

"Currently Active Users: 5100 (1211 members and 3889 guests)
Most users ever online was 12,916, 10-31-2009 at 08:38 AM."
:cheers2:

no but he's saying, he wonders if we'll beat this.... "Most users ever online was 12,916, 10-31-2009 at 12:38 AM."


i'm guessing we do :)
 
no but he's saying, he wonders if we'll beat this.... "Most users ever online was 12,916, 10-31-2009 at 12:38 AM."


i'm guessing we do :)

This is what I also mean. Last month at 11:20 PM we were 4,759. Right now we are already 5,000. You can do the math...
 
Hehehehe F5 game again :-))
Waiting for a bed time story of little RED that could :-))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top