Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

NAB13- Scarlet Upgrade Program

It means your SCARLET needs to pass our inbound QC tests (ie, be functional). If not, repairs will be needed before we can process your trade-in.

Quick question:

From the EPIC trade in page:


What would affect this trade in value?
 
If you have a Red Armor - 1 year extension warranty - but still in the first year of the "base" warranty.... What happens to the armor when upgrading for an Epic-X?

I suppose the Epic comes with a new full year warranty, right?

Can the Armor be then upgraded as well to cover the Epic-X for 2 years? Or will we need to buy a brand new Armor?

I'm really looking forward to this program. Thanks Red team for such great opportunities.

Bumping my previous question now that Red team is around... Just curious how that works for the Armor.
 
So you get to keep your scarlet if you go all the way to the Epic Dragon for $19k?
 
My biggest fear is you don't know what your camera is worth? So you might be spending more.
 
While we're waiting, is anyone else finding that the monikers are getting a bit complex. "Epic-X M-X" looks weird to me.
I say Epic-M, Epic-X, Epic-DM, Epic-D, Scarlet-X, Scarlet-D.
 
It means your SCARLET needs to pass our inbound QC tests (ie, be functional). If not, repairs will be needed before we can process your trade-in.

MMh sounds strange to me. If I send it in Working and then everything will be ripped off to upgrade it, but prior that repaired and I have to pay double ;-). Or are the upgrades just getting a new software release and new "house" as the scarlet = epic from hardware perspective

;-) Don't take me wrong here
 
if i choose to upgrade to Scarlet Dragon right now can i order Red Rocket-X with $4,495 price instead 6750$ ? i didnt want to lose my chance to get Rocket-X from this price but still cant decide it should i buy or not..i want to order after seeing how it performs on others hand first
 
So you get to keep your scarlet if you go all the way to the Epic Dragon for $19k?

No. Summary:
- Trade in SCARLET for a new EPIC M-X brain for $9500
- Trade in SCARLET for new EPIC DRAGON brain for $19,000
- Upgrade existing SCARLET to SCARLET DRAGON for $9500.
 
if i choose to upgrade to Scarlet Dragon right now can i order Red Rocket-X with $4,495 price instead 6750$ ? i didnt want to lose my chance to get Rocket-X from this price but still cant decide it should i buy or not..i want to order after seeing how it performs on others hand first

If we had the choice to add it up until right before we ship it in for upgrade would be really nice
 
I don't know if Jarred is still around, but will a Scarlet upgraded to Epic be shipped soon? Like next week soon?
Or are we going to have to wait until summer?

You will be notified when to send in SCARLET for a EPIC M-X. Don't have firm ETA yet - still at NAB working the booth : )
 
if i choose to upgrade to Scarlet Dragon right now can i order Red Rocket-X with $4,495 price instead 6750$ ? i didnt want to lose my chance to get Rocket-X from this price but still cant decide it should i buy or not..i want to order after seeing how it performs on others hand first

Any order with a DRAGON sensor - EPIC or SCARLET, upgrade or new camera, gets the $4495 price on ROCKET-X.
 
Why don´t focus on reporting when the site is up and someone finally gets the ¨Eligible¨ status? this is the issue now
 
Back
Top