Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

More silence from me...

Thx.

A selfie... :)

10818244_10152828976570126_4519339479386443612_o.jpg
 
Your silence IS golden.

Great stuff. My buddy and I started a folder on Dropbox quite a while back we call our "inspiration folder". I thought if we could post work for each other we would be more likely to go shoot more for fun and experiment. When we shoot something, either stills or motion, we throw it in there for the other to comment on and offer a little inspirational nudge to get out and keep shooting. This reminds me of that. Thanks and nice work.
 
The only thing I worry about is really the goalposts...

but I don't mind noise sometimes. So it's not like I won't let it fill up.
I know I'll get noise, then though

Gotcha. Thanks for sharing!
 
Except it proves nothing ... she would look good on my iPhone.

Indeed. Thank god i didn't waste my money on it...

Hey guys I think your comments are a bit unfair and rude.
Because Gunleik has his name mark in yellow doesn't mean he is selling you Red cool head.
He always exposed his work to the community since day one.
If every time a member share her or his work to Red user and get that type of comments the RedUser platform will end just like a comercial borring Website.
Just my two centimes.
B.
 
I am pretty chill about this.
I have been as close to be banned permanently here as anyone...

If you guys prefer the iPhone to.... whatever...

All the power to you.
 
Gunleik makes great images... period... be it a Dragon an MX or an iPhone. At the end of the day its far more about the person shooting than the camera they shoot with. That being said MX is awesome... Dragon is better. I don't personally think its worth the money of an upgrade better, but its for sure better. Me personally Ill be sticking with the scarlet mx and shoot the lowest compression. Rent a Dragon when the budget dictates.
 
We love your work Gunleik.
 
Sample from camera test

Sample from camera test

A still from the camera test to my current project.
 

Attachments

  • A015_C010_0202BZ_S000.0000000.jpg
    A015_C010_0202BZ_S000.0000000.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
10974503_10153033261495126_1053192177554292071_o.jpg


Yeah, it's beautiful and all, but f*#% that for weather. :biggrin5:



Yesterday. Southern Hemisphere -





Shot on Dragon @ 6K, w/DEB, ADD, a pair of socks and jocks (& a fair bit of c.a. from the lens).

Sub-Tropical FTW.

:smiley:

Edit - Just joking, I love all the different kinds of weather. Is good to see some more pictures from you again Gunleik.
 
Last edited:
Gunleik, you're a better photographer than a lot of people who are dedicated photographers. Great stuff.

I remember some time ago you posted a still from an EPIC. It was a long exposure, and it was of a light being dragged across a footpath or something. It exhibited the typical deficiency of digital sensors: blown out light source with a pastel halo (similar to shooting traffic lights at night). Is the Dragon significantly better at handling these tricky situations? Have you ever shot a night sky with stars?
 
Back
Top