Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Let's Count who secured (100%) Stage 3/3.5

22 e-mails accounted for, a little surprised on the turn around by the users. 8/22 have sent theirs in, what's everyone else waiting for put your babies in the mail!!! :ihih:
 
Got my email on 1/23/12. Brought #583 to Red Studios Hollywood on the same day (before 3:30p). It was in Irvine the next morning. I believe I originally received my camera on 3/18/08.

Now just waiting to hear about the evaluation.

Fortunato
 
1698 Stage 03 06/02/2008 Wensean Chen
 
It was cool just to bring your camera to RED Studios?

Fortunato, can you give us a little more detail about this? Thanks.

Got my email on 1/23/12. Brought #583 to Red Studios Hollywood on the same day (before 3:30p). It was in Irvine the next morning. I believe I originally received my camera on 3/18/08.

Now just waiting to hear about the evaluation.

Fortunato
 
Happy days! Our Red One is on the way for evaluation. Yea!

Good shooting and best regards to all,
Leo
 
Updated
 
Back
Top