Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Let's Count who secured (100%) Stage 3/3.5

Stage 3 #3033 11-28-11 Will Keir

The RED lettering for e-mails recieved is quite nice. I know it takes a bit of scrolling through here to add everything up. Keep up the good work.
 
Wow, only 89 folks in stage 3? I am really surprised by how low that number count is, it doesn't seem correct?
 
Congratulation Andy
 
Mos-Def Andy - Just let me know when you around
 
1239 - Stage 03 00/00/0000 - Jason Sturgis (email received)

Wow, thats gotta be batch 2!
 
It's hard to say which batch I was in. But it does appear that they are well into March 2008(R1) ship dates. My camera is being shipped back to Red tomorrow- ill try and post updates on how my turn around goes.
I will say that the guys at Red have been amazing with their commmunication and have made the process a breeze.
 
Jason, what shipping did you use and the details please.

It's hard to say which batch I was in. But it does appear that they are well into March 2008(R1) ship dates. My camera is being shipped back to Red tomorrow- ill try and post updates on how my turn around goes.
I will say that the guys at Red have been amazing with their commmunication and have made the process a breeze.
 
I am definitely Stage 3 with camera #583. Deposit is in, but no email yet.

Fortunato Procopio
 
Hi Will,
Sorry, didn't see your question until today. Got burried in all the the other stage 3 threads. Still not sure which one we are using as a standard?
Anyway, I shipped my camera back fed ex. Didn't have my original red packing so I just went nuts with the bubble wrap and double boxed it. Short of getting run over by a truck, it should have been fine.
As far as declared value, I only put down $20. After talking to my insurance company, they let me know that my gear was covered so why pay twice. Plus, the fed ex declared value isn't really insurance at all. Seems like it is just for paying your deductible if something should happen. That's how I understood it.
I shipped it on jan 19th and it arrived at Red on the 20th.
Hope that helps.
 
Hi Will,
Sorry, didn't see your question until today. Got burried in all the the other stage 3 threads. Still not sure which one we are using as a standard?
Anyway, I shipped my camera back fed ex. Didn't have my original red packing so I just went nuts with the bubble wrap and double boxed it. Short of getting run over by a truck, it should have been fine.
As far as declared value, I only put down $20. After talking to my insurance company, they let me know that my gear was covered so why pay twice. Plus, the fed ex declared value isn't really insurance at all. Seems like it is just for paying your deductible if something should happen. That's how I understood it.
I shipped it on jan 19th and it arrived at Red on the 20th.
Hope that helps.

Right on. Thats exactly what i am planning on doing myself :)

I think either this thread or Antonio's would be the way to go, not really sure the reason for both.....
 
Back
Top