Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

import look in red one mx

JONAH Ronny

Active member
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
MADAGASCAR
hi, was it possible to import look in red one camera??? I use one with drive, not the ssd, than you?
How to do
 
Hi Jonah, I am the person who suggested in facebook to ask the question on this forum. I think no one answers because maybe your English is not very good ;-).
Some time ago I tried to import looks with the Red One, I was successful to import but I have not seen any change in the monitor.
Here is a video where they explain how to do it with the Red Epic, I think it is similar with the Red One.


http://www.red.com/learn/workflow/redcine-x-saving-looks-camera:


Maybe you can do this same procedure and save the look on a SD card (a small SD card not the SSD), then import the look on the Red One.

Mon français est meilleur que mon anglais, si tu veux je peux te répondre par message privé.
 
You need to use the SD card to do this. You can import and export .RLK files from RedcineX or from the camera as long as they are stored on the SD card. Here's the procedure.

IMPORT LOOK
To import LOOK information, perform the following:
  1. Press the VIDEO menu button on the rear of the camera.
  2. Select VIDEO menu.
  3. Select LOOK menu.
  4. Select IMPORT and scroll to the desired file.
Press Joystick to confirm LOOK file selection.


EXPORT LOOK
To export LOOK information, perform the following:
  1. Press the VIDEO menu button on the rear of the camera.
  2. Select VIDEO menu.
  3. Select LOOK menu.
  4. Select EXPORT.
  5. External monitors and camera LCD will confirm profile was exported successfully. External monitorswill display filename for profile with the extension “.RLK”.
  6. Press Joystick once to acknowledge and clear the "export successful" confirmation message.
 
In RedcineX go to File>Save Current Look For Red One
 
Back
Top