Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Image Pipeline Mode Help

Rodrigo Moreno

New member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys

Im new here, really glad to ve in contact with the community.

I updated my Scarlet W some days ago wit the last firmware (7.0) and in the options of the image pipeline only appears the Legacy Mode, i cant find the IPP2 option.

I really want to work with that pipeline and try how it looks in post ...

Thanks,
 

Attachments

  • Only Legacy Mode.jpg
    Only Legacy Mode.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top