Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

GROUP BUY: CAME steadycam 2-15kg >1600USD

GROUP BUY: CAME steadycam 2-15kg >1600USD

  • < 1500USD

    Votes: 79 71.2%
  • < 2500USD

    Votes: 20 18.0%
  • < 3500USD

    Votes: 6 5.4%
  • > 3500USD

    Votes: 6 5.4%

  • Total voters
    111
Maybe ask people who are interested to send you an email instead of pm?

Quite hard to reach everyone again. That's why I crated the list in the first post. Sending a pm to everyone would be easy, if there wasn't the 5 addressee limit.
 
Joey from CAME wrote me. He offered us a new price which I'll send you early next week via pm plus a discount for every future purchase. I just want to wait with the pm for the other offers by MOVcam and Glidecam, since sending a pm to everyone is quite time consuming.

Is this new price for the upgraded model that we requested?
 
Thanks again, David, for your hard work. Didn't realize there was a 5 person limit on PMs! That sounds like a HUGE problem. Are you sure a spreadsheet with email addresses that everyone could add their own to wouldn't be easier for you?
 
Am I on the list? If not, throw me down - Canada. I'm interested, but still skeptical, so bare that in mind.

Also does anyone in/around the GTA have one already?
 
Interested here too pending favorable reviews by Red User Group members. Thanks to all for identifying, honing and proving this stabilizer.
 
Thanks Kwan for demonstration, i am pretty impressed. If they put a breakout box on the top and bottom and put the monitor holder as their Battery holder then it would be a perfect peace of equipment but i am still not sure it will hold the 15KG(33lb) weight limit. Perfect for Epic/Scarlet but not for RED one.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?94922-CAME-LA-NG-2-(Group-buy-test)-NYC/page3
 
I'm very interested in moving forward on this latest offer, are we doing this or are we doing the custom build instead? I am interested in the custom build too but I am worried about how long they may take to go through that entire process and if them tweaking things may cause new problems if they rush it without proper testing or quality control...

A timeline and idea of direction on this group buy either way would be great so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks again David for all of your hard work coordinating this. And thanks to the guys out in NY for testing everything out...
 
Thanks for the Private Message David. How can I go about moving forward with the purchase? And as Tyler said, a timeframe would be ideal. I'm gonna need this thing in 3 weeks, and don't know whether I should just go for the bundles they have up already or wait. Any help here would be appreciated!
 
Is it too late to indicate an interest in this? To be honest, one of the more compelling benefits is the potential for a discount on other purchases from them. :-)
 
Any possibility of still getting in on this or the custom built rig? Saw that you have it on a blog, just need the password to stay in the loop. Much appreciated if someone could help...
 
Back
Top