Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

FD RED Mount from RJ Camera

Stephen Hancock

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Tampa, FL
Website
www.altavisionfilm.com
Going to FD glass for my personal projects and used an adapter for my 50mm 1.8 (infinity glass adjuster makes me lose a stop and makes the image soft). But I found this gem running at $160, was wondering if anyone had experience with it and whether or not it can focus to infinity. I know C7 has one but $400 is a bit of a hike if I can get the same result much cheaper.

http://www.rjcamera.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=91
 
6-8 days shipping with DHL, 2-3 weeks normal post. (I went DHL as I've no patience!)
 
Back
Top