Harcharan Singh
Well-known member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 1,132
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Kolkata,India
- Website
- www.editfxstudios.com
Hi,
According to Jim http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56567&page=2
"Expect Stage 2 to be completed by June."
In this thread it has also been stated that few EPIC X will be delivered before NAB 2011. So I think some lucky guys will receive their EPIC X stage 2 intimation mails soon.
So I thought of a thread where our friends who receive their EPIC X stage 2 mails can update us here on this thread with their R1 serial numbers which they have executed for EPIC stage 2. It will be useful for many in the que to plan.
Thks
Harcharan
According to Jim http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56567&page=2
"Expect Stage 2 to be completed by June."
In this thread it has also been stated that few EPIC X will be delivered before NAB 2011. So I think some lucky guys will receive their EPIC X stage 2 intimation mails soon.
So I thought of a thread where our friends who receive their EPIC X stage 2 mails can update us here on this thread with their R1 serial numbers which they have executed for EPIC stage 2. It will be useful for many in the que to plan.
Thks
Harcharan