Steve DiMaggio
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2016
- Messages
- 1,311
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 36
Just starting to hit my stride with the Epic-W, these are all straight out of the camera, dragon 2 gamma 4. The one of the girl and guy is a short I am working on with my brother in law, this is for a flash back to the 70's, home video, 8K shot to crop to 4:3 
The other 2 are from a wedding today.
Onto tomorrow for a music video, I guess tiffs arent able to upload? Would love to post these if someone could help. Here are some low res jpegs follow
Steve
The other 2 are from a wedding today.
Onto tomorrow for a music video, I guess tiffs arent able to upload? Would love to post these if someone could help. Here are some low res jpegs follow
Steve
Last edited: