Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

EPIC-M , DISNEYWORLD & FAMILY MOVIES

Interesting Accessories, Michael. That EVF mount is kinda trippy.

RE: Pirates ride update: Disney put pies in the hands of the ladies the pirates are chasing in circles to make it seem they are after their pies instead of their... well...

I absolutely love that compact EVF 19mm mount. Totally saved the day. Nothing compares for that shooting style. And the orig EVFs extra length puts the eyepiece right at my eye with my elbows at a comfortable 90 degrees. My BOMB EVF shipped today but I'll probably stick with the original in such scenarios.

-michael zaletel
 
Id really love for you to get in in to Disney but think it will be a long sad walk back to the car with you :-{

Its not the bag its how 'pro' the camera looks as they told mike... Which is damn pro.
Liking the handles btw tell the 'company' 'The RC' would love to know more :-)

oh and the best of luck against The Man:-)
Jas
 
Id really love for you to get in in to Disney but think it will be a long sad walk back to the car with you :-{

Its not the bag its how 'pro' the camera looks as they told mike... Which is damn pro.
Liking the handles btw tell the 'company' 'The RC' would love to know more :-)

oh and the best of luck against The Man:-)
Jas

Already made it in Jason. :)

They even let me take it fully rigged on Pirates, Small World and Haunted House. Got some great Fireworks footage over the castle too.

On the handles, yeah, good, solid gear. I'll let them know. The texturing is the best I've held. 100 degrees plus Orlando humidity and I was able to hold the rig by the back of the top handle with sweaty hands without fear. They should call it Gluegrip! :)

-michael zaletel
 
I have to say dude you are the man.. Your family I'm sure wanted to hit you a few times, but honestly my dad would take a zillion pictures when we would travel and My brother and I would always give him trouble.. But now I look back at the pictures and am so happy he took the time and effort in dealing with us to document our childhood.. IN FILM (stills) and VHS
You've taken it to another level and it's very admirable.. When you and your family sit down to watch your trip to Disney and Universal studios a few years down the road they will be happy as clams!

Great looking family as well.. Enjoy.. I can't wait to get my EPIC next week!!!!

-- Justin
 
Michael,

I live in Orlando. A sin if you leave or already left without getting together...!!! I PM'd you my phone number, just in case still around.

Regards,
 
So Michael, what did you think of Orlando?

Did you go to Epcot?, Blizzard Beach?, Islands of Adventure?

Personally I can't stand Disney anymore. I'm not sure if its because I'm getting older or because I've been there so many times as a kid? LOL.
 
Last edited:
So Michael, what did you think of Orlando?

Did you go to Epcot?, Blizzard Beach?, Islands of Adventure?

Personally I can't stand Disney anymore. I'm not sure if its because I'm getting older or because I've been there so many times as a kid? LOL.

Orlando was a great trip for our family. I think I prefer Disneyland over Disneyworld Magic Kingdom though. We went to Universal Studios and Sea World as well. Met Shaq when we were checking out of our hotel so that was cool.

-michael zaletel
 
Orlando was a great trip for our family. I think I prefer Disneyland over Disneyworld Magic Kingdom though. We went to Universal Studios and Sea World as well. Met Shaq when we were checking out of our hotel so that was cool.

-michael zaletel

Yeah I'd say Epcot, Universal/Islands of Adventure, and Sea World are my top favorites.

Glad you guys had fun.


Oh and If I would have known you were coming I would have gladly made myself available to uhh "camera-sit"? yeah... "camera-sit" that Epic while you guys were out to dinner.

And yes by "camera-sit" I do mean take it and run as fast as humanly possible....... jk jk jk :smilielol5:
 
Last edited:
Orlando is big; there is "Disneymadness", and there is a vibrant, normal living city. When I used to live in CA, kids were littler, so Dysneyland was a common destination. Now that my daughter works at Animal Kingdon, I barely go to any park, despite I can go for free any time due to her perks. Mickey and I do not see eye-to-eye anymore.:mad:

However, Epcot is my favorite!!!!
 
Back
Top