Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Camera error: right half of frame magenta!

I know and I will Phil, just wondering if anyone has experienced this before.

I've seen it a few times on other cameras. When I've seen similar happen it's usually due to something wrong with the Side SSD Module, a connection near there, or it getting dirty inside the REDMAG slot.

Most of the time I'd say it was due to moisture or dirty things getting inside there.

Depends though. I'm sure there's other gremlins that could cause such a monster.
 
Back
Top