Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Best Thunderbolt SSD Dock for editing Dragon 6k footage?

Does anyone have experience using the Promise Technology 2TB Pegasus2 M4 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage Array (SSD)?:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...W2ZENF8aVSdgBpxoCDHTw_wcB&Q=&is=REG&A=details

I use one of these. I bought the original one that has 4x1tb hd drives, I swapped out to 4x 2tb ssds. 8tb storage. These ssds are available for 669 from newegg and the m4 is 1206. 3800 or so. I also have the La Cie little big disk, together about 5000 but if you want fast and light with 13tb total storage you can't beat it. Great for traveling. The Promise is quiet and has internal power supply.
 
Back
Top