David Peterson
Well-known member
An old thread but thought I'd dig it up rather than start yet another one.
As wondering what people's thoughts are of the current crop of "easyrigs"
Have my eye on this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Easyrig-3-1...ig-For-3-Axis-Stabilized-Gimbal-/122474886462
Dirt cheap for US$359.10!
Would like to use it with my Sony PMW-F3 + rails + mattebox + Atomos Samurai + V lock etc set up.
Then sometime in the future (perhaps early next year, maybe, I'm in no rush to buy another camera, but will move up to 4K "one day"), I'd be using it with a FS700+Shogun+V-locks set up which probably will weigh a similar amount.
As wondering what people's thoughts are of the current crop of "easyrigs"
Have my eye on this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Easyrig-3-1...ig-For-3-Axis-Stabilized-Gimbal-/122474886462
Dirt cheap for US$359.10!
Would like to use it with my Sony PMW-F3 + rails + mattebox + Atomos Samurai + V lock etc set up.
Then sometime in the future (perhaps early next year, maybe, I'm in no rush to buy another camera, but will move up to 4K "one day"), I'd be using it with a FS700+Shogun+V-locks set up which probably will weigh a similar amount.