Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

6K Dragon-X DSMC2 Petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarred, please tell me this will extend into next year. Still not sure what we MG dudes all gain fully aside from staying on the tracks of this train and future upgrades and in camera IPP2. My worry is all future future upgrades will be locked out unless on Dragon-X (6K), Helium DSMC2, Gemini DSMC2 or Monstro DSMC2.

This is going to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is gong to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)

Thanks for this upgrade path, Jarred. I am going to take advantage of it. Sign me up!

+1 for my Scarlet-W!
 
I’ve already signed up on red but throw my name on the list please. Scarlet W
 
So do Dragon-x folks have to do anything or sign up on a list for this firmware upgrade to 6k? Who needs to be on these lists? Thanks!
 
I'm also a bit unsure of the benefits to us Mg owners, so I'm struggling to justify the upgrade cost for IPP2 in camera (and slightly higher data rates?). Not sure if it is better to save the money for DSMC3, or if this is perhaps our only path to DSMC3. Would be great to know if there will be an option for Weapon Mg (DSMC2) -> DSMC3 or if we have to go DSMC2 -> DSMC2 (unified) -> DSMC3.

Hi Brendan, -1 for me for now. Hoping for some more info on future upgrade paths, but just based on the spec bump vs price for Mg -> DSMC2 unified, I can't justify the expense.
 
This is gong to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)



+1
Please put me down for upgrade Scarlet-W to Dragon-X
 
This is going to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)

Am I right in assuming this time limit doesn’t apply to SW owners? I really want to do this, but after just putting together my SW kit over the last month I need to wait until March to do the upgrade.
 
Count me in!

Count me in!

I have a Dragon X I'd like to see become 6k DSMC2! That would be incredible!
 
Am I right in assuming this time limit doesn’t apply to SW owners? I really want to do this, but after just putting together my SW kit over the last month I need to wait until March to do the upgrade.

Actually applies to SW owners more than anyone... not sure this will still exist in march.. When it's done it is done.. That's how these group things work.

So get on the list, doesn't guarantee you will have a place if you get called and you need to bump it... but it gives you a much better chance of getting in if it takes us longer than expected.
 
So nice to go from 5 to 6K on my Dragon X! Thanks.
Can’t wait to see and test the new specs.
 
Did anyone get a confirmation after filling out the red paperwork off their website?
 
Signed up for the upgrade. Didn't get a confirmation, other than RED will reach out 1-2 weeks prior to sending in the camera.

I figured that's all there is for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top