Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Samuel Wolfe

  1. Samuel Wolfe

    Red Scarlet-W, IPP2, & REDCINE-X

    Hi Guys, Just received my Red Scarlet-W. It's my first Red camera, so I've been reading and studying everything I can about the different color space and gamma curve options and in what context you should use them. Like most of you here, I've also been reading up on IPP2. Since we only have...
  2. Samuel Wolfe

    Matte Box & ND Recommendations

    Hey Guys, I'm a commercial shooter and indie filmmaker new to the Red universe. I currently shoot on the Sony F3, 5D Mark III, and C100. The F3 has built in ND filters, and I use a screw on variable ND for most of my Canon shoots. I'm putting in a lot of money (by my standards) into my first...
Back
Top