Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
When I try to convert in Output Tab , my DPX File don't come with TImecode , and I Olnly see in SMPTE 15:15:15:15:15... I try other version , and the only version if worked is the 1.0.1. Someone know something about this ?
Thanks
Hi , My name's Ronaldo from Brazil (not Milan's Ronaldo ) hehe and this is my first time here in Reduser.net. i Have a Redcine installed in my Mac , but when I try to export a DPX Sequence the Timecode don't comes together in smpte... ( 15:15:15:15:15:15....) I make a lot of tests and after...
Hi , My name's Ronaldo from Brazil (not Milan's Ronaldo ) hehe and this is my first time here in Reduser.net. i Have a Redcine installed in my Mac , but when I try to export a DPX Sequence the Timecode don't comes together in smpte... ( 15:15:15:15:15:15....) I make a lot of tests and after...