Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Timecode in DPX output on Release 3.1.2

ronaldosousa

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi , My name's Ronaldo from Brazil (not Milan's Ronaldo ) hehe and this is my first time here in Reduser.net. i Have a Redcine installed in my Mac , but when I try to export a DPX Sequence the Timecode don't comes together in smpte... ( 15:15:15:15:15:15....) I make a lot of tests and after that , In the release 1.06 works perfectly...


What can I do ???

tks
 
What program do you use to check timecode? Gluetools always displayed 15:15:15:15 timecode but actually the timecode was fine when checked with baselight.
 
Back
Top