Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Robin_Eriksson

  1. R

    West Papua in 4K

    Hello Everybody! I recently made another trip to some islands in west Papua, Indonesia and this time I brought the RED camera of course. This is a very interesting area because tourism is pretty low in the area we went. We travelled for 30 days and stayed on Pulau Biak, Yapen and Supiori...
  2. R

    Mount and use incompatible lenses Nikon?

    Hello everyone, So I'm gearing up for another trip soon to see some wildlife in Norway and this time I want to use my Nikon AF-S 400mm f/2.8 VR lens however this lens isn't supported yet and goes bananas when mounted to the RED Scarlet-W. RED support is looking into adding the lens in future...
Back
Top