Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Mads Nielsen

  1. M

    Zeiss CP.2

    05-28-2012, 05:38 AM Im thinking of buying the CP.2 Super Speed, ( 35,50,85mm f:1,5) but will these lenses cover the full 5K format? What about the CP.2 21mm & 28mm.? Any thoughts on wherther to buy these lenses or not?.. Best regards. Mads Nielsen Epic-x Red 18-85mm
  2. M

    REDCINE-X

    I just installed RED CINE-X for Mac and need to export my R3D files to Apple ProRes 444, however I´m limited to exporting only in following formats: (see attachment) Do I need a plugin to get the full export options ? Mads
  3. M

    Problems Booting

    Camera worked perfect until mounted on a swiss jib.. We are shooting in Mexico and stored the cam in an air conditioned room and shooting in high temperatures and humidity, but we have had no prior problems until today.. The power to the crane may not be grounded properly, which may have...
Back
Top