Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

REDCINE-X

Mads Nielsen

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Copenhagen, Denmark
I just installed RED CINE-X for Mac and need to export my R3D files to Apple ProRes 444, however I´m limited to exporting only in following formats: (see attachment)

Do I need a plugin to get the full export options ?

Mads
 

Attachments

  • REDUSER.jpg
    REDUSER.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Do you have Final Cut Pro installed? I don't think Apple gives you the encoders unless you have one of the Pro apps they come with. One fairly cheap option to get them is probably to buy Compressor ($50 on the App Store).

Installing the FCPX trial may do it also.
 
Aaaaah, no i haven't installed FCP yet. completely new I mac.. But tnx Stephen, Ill give it a go and hope it works.. :-)

Let you know if it solves my problem...
 
Back
Top