Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by John-J

  1. J

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED ONE MX 4.5K Ready to Shoot (besides a lens)

    $4,000 for the whole package with shipping. United States only Hey Y'all,Looking to sell my Red One MX (0751) in order to upgrade to a different camera. The thing has been great to me and not a single complaint about it. For the work I do, I definitely need something smaller without...
  2. J

    Upgrading to RED Epic

    Hey Guys, So long story short, I have a decent opportunity to buy a RED EPIC MX and somebody who is willing to buy my RED ONE MX. As with any buyer spending this type of money it is only natural that I have second thoughts. I figured that I would post here and ask people who own(ed) the Epic MX...
  3. J

    [(RED) WTB] Red Epic Package

    Looking around to see what I can get in place of my Red One. My budget is around 12k so I would like to shop around and see what offers I can get and for what price. I am in NYC and I am willing to travel within 200 miles if the price is right and it saves me money rather than shipping. Thanks...
  4. J

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED ONE MX camera package, 4.5K, PL & Optitek Nikon Mount, CF Module

    $4,000 for the whole package with shipping. United States only Hey Y'all,Looking to sell my Red One MX (0751) in order to upgrade to a different camera. The thing has been great to me and not a single complaint about it. For the work I do, I definitely need something smaller without...
  5. J

    [FS: RED OPTICS] FS Red One Nikon Mount

    I am looking to sell my Nikon mount for the Red One. It has been attached to my mx in a pelican case, so there is normal wear and tear. I have the screws and lens cap for it. If anybody is interested please email or text me, I rarely use the forums. The price is negotiable, so make me an offer...
  6. J

    Where are all the Nikon Mounts?

    I am counting down the seconds until my first red camera rolls in this weekend. I am an entry level red shooter and thought it would be a great idea to start on the Red One Mysterium-X and work my way up. I recently bought a Red One package off of eBay with a pl & Nikon mount, but after...
Back
Top