Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: RED OPTICS] FS Red One Nikon Mount

John-J

Active member
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
NYC
I am looking to sell my Nikon mount for the Red One. It has been attached to my mx in a pelican case, so there is normal wear and tear. I have the screws and lens cap for it. If anybody is interested please email or text me, I rarely use the forums. The price is negotiable, so make me an offer, no lowballs please. Were all friends here. :hurray:
 

Attachments

  • 20161215_163211.jpg
    20161215_163211.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 0
Bump bump bump. US shipping only
 
Back
Top