Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Jagdish Waran

  1. J

    [FS: SUPPORT] 150mm head and sticks - Vinten 22 SD Tripod

    Hi RUs;Selling my 150mm head and sticks (Vinten Vision 22 Tripod) for $1500 OBO. Head / Tripod both are in great condition.Reason for selling: Sold my camera package. Please PM me if InterestedAsking: 1500 USD / OBOThanksJagz
  2. J

    [FS: GEAR] SONY LMD-1750W HD-SDI Monior with Pelican case for Sale

    Hi RUs; I am selling SONY LMD-1750W HD-SDI Monior with Pelican Case for 1500$, shipping from San Jose, CA. Please pm me if interested. Thanks Jagz
  3. J

    [SOLD] Zeiss CP.2 Compact Prime Super Speed PL Lens for Sale

    Hi AllI am selling "Like New" Zeiss CP.2 - Compact Prime Super Speed PL lenses for Sale.Zeiss CP.2 35mm T1.5 Zeiss CP.2 50mm T1.5Zeiss CP.2 85mm T1.5Please pm or send your (reasonable) offers to jagzwaran@gmail.com. New Lens would cost 13900 USD + Tax + Shipping.ThanksJagzp.s: I have posted the...
  4. J

    [FS: SUPPORT] Vinten Vision 22 Tripod - 150mm head and sticks

    Hi All, Selling my Vinten Vision 22 Tripod. 150mm head and sticks for $2000 OBO. Head / Tripod both are in great condition. Reason for selling: Sold my camera package. Interested pm me Asing: 1500$ price drop Thanks
  5. J

    [FS: OPTICS] Zeiss CP.2 Compact Prime Super Speed Lens for Sale in Chennai, INDIA

    Hello RUs. I have a Like New Zeiss CP.2 Compact Prime Super Speed Lens for Sale in Chennai, INDIA It is used only for 10 days shoot, like new condition. Zeiss CP.2 35mm T1.5 Zeiss CP.2 50mm T1.5 Zeiss CP.2 85mm T1.5 Please pm or send your (reasonable) offers to jagzwaran@gmail.com. New Lens...
  6. J

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED EPIC-M package for Sale in CHENNNAI, INDIA

    Dear Fellow Redusers, RED EPIC-M package available for sale In CHENNAI, INDIA Details: RED EPIC-M collection ( Like New around 270~)hrs SSD with PL mount Side Handle Red Volt x 4 with battery charger 128 GB x 4 RED MAG RED Touch 5 inch Red Rock Micro Mattebox / Follow focus FORMATT IRND 4x...
  7. J

    [FS: RED OPTICS] Red Pro Zoom 18-50mm for sale - Recently Serviced by Duclos

    Hi All, I am selling my Red Pro Zoom 18-50 mm lens, it is recently serviced by Duclos. This lens is cosmetically and mechanically in excellent condition. I am selling because I bought a CP2 Prime Lenses. Price: 3300$ (3200$) now + Shipping Please pm me if interested! Thanks Jagz
  8. J

    [FS: SUPPORT] Slider - Dynamic Perception Stage Zero 6-Foot Bundle

    Hi All I am selling almost brand new Slider (Dynamic Perception Stage Zero 6 Foot Bundle) Please check the following link;it retails for $895, asking $450 + shipping! Link : http://dynamicperception.com/product...-6-foot-bundle Included: 1 × 6-Foot #1030 Rail, Dark Blue 1 × MX2 Motion...
  9. J

    Allstar Mount from TI-PL

    Hi All, I currently have DSMC TI-PL mount on my RED Epic and I am planning to get Allstar Universal mount/Epic base & PL adapter + Leica R adapter(s) to use both PL lens and coupe of Leica R lenses. So my question is, if I change the Mount, do I need to adjust back focus? Please help me...
  10. J

    [(RED) WTB] RED PRO Prime 18mm & 25mm

    Hi All I am looking to buy Red Pro Prime 18 & 25mm Please PM me if you want to sell. Thanks Jagz
  11. J

    [FS: GEAR] V-Mount Battery - 230wh x 2 (Rolux China) - India (Chennai) located - 750$

    Hi I am selling V-Mount battery - 230wh x 2, its brand new I bought it from china I wanted a AB mount but they sent the V-Mount so I am selling only to Local Chennai - India. Please pm me if interested! Thanks Jagz
  12. J

    [FS: RED OPTICS] Red Pro Zoom 18-50mm

    Hi there, I am selling my RPZ 18-50mm lens for $3500 Please PM me if you are interested! Photo are available on request! Thanks Jagz
  13. J

    URGENT - RPZ 18-50 Lens stuck

    Hi Pro's I was in a hurry so I did not mount the RPZ 18-50mm properly now its kind of stuck and I cannot unmount anymore. So I tried to unscrew PL mount from the body and then tried its very tight and i could not lift the lens out. Any thoughts? Please help me. Thanks Jagz
  14. J

    mg1concepts battery

    Hi I dont know how to order / buy MG1Concepts battery, the website can be seen only by registered users, I tried registering few times but no luck. Anybody has any direct contact, please help..... Thanks Jagz
  15. J

    Wireless - 5/7 inch monitor for Paralinx

    Hi Friends I am trying to build wireless monitor for reference with Paralinx, I need your suggestion to get a 5 or 7 " monitor that is with $1000 range. Please help. Thanks Jagz
Back
Top