Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: GEAR] V-Mount Battery - 230wh x 2 (Rolux China) - India (Chennai) located - 750$

Jagdish Waran

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Francisco, CA
Hi

I am selling V-Mount battery - 230wh x 2, its brand new I bought it from china I wanted a AB mount but they sent the V-Mount
so I am selling only to Local Chennai - India.

Please pm me if interested!

Thanks
Jagz
 
Back
Top