Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Aaron Mouser

  1. A

    Solar eclipse stock footage

    Anyone shot a total solar eclipse? Need some footage, non timelapse, 2k at least. Name your price.
  2. A

    Changing aspect ratio

    Hi there, Have a project coming up where in one shot (pushing in on dolly) I need to change my aspect ratio from 2.35 to 1.85. This is for dramatic purposes and the director has tasked me with figuring it out. Anyone have a better idea than my initial thought, finish in 1.85, crop opening to...
  3. A

    Anyone shoot the solar eclipse?

    Needing good stock footage of a solar eclipse. The one the other night looked amazing but unfortunately I couldn't see it from my location. Anyone want to sell some footage? 4k at least. Thanks in advance
  4. A

    Shoulder pad for RED ONE

    Hey there need some help with my shoulder rig. I bought a red one a while back and I don't have a solution for padding. I have an external pad that goes around my arm but not a real one that connects to the dovetail. The camera as you know is heavy and I am using rpprimes too. I have a feature...
  5. A

    Booming a tracking shot

    Hi there please forgive if this is a well worn topic. My question is that of booming a tracking shot. Not so much keeping the boom out of a shot but ideas on the most effective way to record live footsteps, breathing etc within a 2 to 3 minute tracking shot. What is standard? Foley all the...
  6. A

    Red Pro Primes on PL mount Blackmagic

    Anyone know if this will work. Using a 4k BM for a job and cant lay hands on until the day of. Both are Pl im just used to the red and am not sure if its a good fit. thanks in advance.
  7. A

    [FS: RED Gear] Looking for a RED CHARGER DC Power Cable M2M

    Anybody got one for sale? One just went for a buck on ebay, kicked myself. Anyway. Thanks for the help. Needed for RED One
  8. A

    Issues with Red Drives

    Needing some help with a quirky 320gb red drive. I bought it used so not sure what all can happen to these things, but it looks in good condition. The drive mounts on my computer and on my red one mx body. The trouble is that it needs to be formatted and everytime I attempt this on the red body...
  9. A

    RED LCD 5.6" confusion

    Just got my package in a few weeks ago. It came with the 5.6" non-touch LCD. I cannot figure out the focus peaking? is this even available? Thanks in advance, Aaron
  10. A

    RPP Lens gears

    I just bought a set of Red Primes. I'm having trouble finding info on the size of the focus rings. Do i need gears to use my follow focus? If so, any idea the focus ring circumference? Thanks in advance, Aaron
  11. A

    RED ONE LCD 5" peaking?

    Just got my package in a few weeks ago. It came with the 5" non-touch LCD. I cannot figure out the focus peaking? is this even available? Thanks in advance, Aaron
Back
Top