Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: OPTICS] Zeiss 50 mm 1.4 Cine Mod

Luca Ricci

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Ischia Island (NA) Italy
I'm selling this Prime Superspeed from Carl Zeiss T*SRL-Lens S. N.1590857
Rehoused for Cinema applications from Lock Cicrle Italy

Zeiss 50mm 1.4 FF lens EF Canon Mount and Nikon

as new!! (since I'm using my Canon L 50 1.2 with my c 100 dualAF)

800 euros

for info:
lucariccidj@talk21.com
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 14.20.47.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 14.20.47.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top