Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Xtal Express Anamorphic

Paul Mortlock

Well-known member
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester UK
Anyone used these with the Dragon recently?

I'm interested at what lens mm they are usable at 6k 6:5 with no vignetting.

Of course i'll be testing - just thought i'd check here first.


Thanks,

Paul
 
Great glass but on a Panavision set I used on a project they were unusable wide open. Close just one stop and they were sweet but I have never seen such a dramatic drop in performance within one stop. Regardless I was very happy with the results.
 
Great glass but on a Panavision set I used on a project they were unusable wide open. Close just one stop and they were sweet but I have never seen such a dramatic drop in performance within one stop. Regardless I was very happy with the results.

This is typical of most anamorphic lenses. T4 is a good place, light accordingly.
 
Back
Top