Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

WTB - Red One package

Gis,

I know of a company that has a Red ONE MX package for sale. You can contact Ross: rentals at gorilla-pictures dot com - he can give you more info on it! Last I heard the price was pretty reasonable- its definitely a great package!

if you can't get a hold of him shoot me an e-mail: sbrookens at gmail dot com and I can get you his phone number.

good luck!
 
Gis,

I know of a company that has a Red ONE MX package for sale. You can contact Ross: rentals at gorilla-pictures dot com - he can give you more info on it! Last I heard the price was pretty reasonable- its definitely a great package!
Gorilla does have one of their RED ONE MX packages for sale, but it has been executed for Stage 2. I was just on a shoot with them this week and we were discussing it. That being said, their camera has been very well cared for and they are great people, so I can highly recommend doing business with them. Here is the link to their package.
 
Hi Gis,

We are selling a unexecuted non MX Red One body with almost no hours on it that is good for stage 3. We are in Hollywood. Make an offer.
 
Back
Top