Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

WTB: Birger Mount + Impero Remote

Pouya Nia

Active member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Villa Park, CA
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a Birgermount and remote.

Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to sell? Thanks so much!

Pouya
 
Hey Pouya I have a berger canon mount and a imperio . I will take a 1000 usd for both, great condition .
 
I read this blog often but I do not pos much, I joined a quite time ago and see that real names are required my name is Jay Lee. I traded my red for an epic and the Birger mount is just not being used.
 
Back
Top