Curran Giddens
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2007
- Messages
- 4,452
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 36
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Great Barrington, MA
- Website
- www.solarsystemstudio.com
I have a Red battery plate (with a D-tap port) mounted on the Ronin handlebars and the Jetpack module for power input on my Scarlet-W.
I ordered this cable from B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ap_to_epic_scarlet_dragon_weapon_braided.html
It turns out the cable has a right-angle LEMO connector, NOT straight. Right-angle cables are useless on the Jetpack / gimbal setup. I checked the wooden camera website and they only show a picture of the cable with right-angle LEMO. The B&H website shows a straight LEMO, but they only ship with right-angle LEMO. Same part numbers too. I don't want someone else making the same mistake.
I ordered this cable from B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ap_to_epic_scarlet_dragon_weapon_braided.html
It turns out the cable has a right-angle LEMO connector, NOT straight. Right-angle cables are useless on the Jetpack / gimbal setup. I checked the wooden camera website and they only show a picture of the cable with right-angle LEMO. The B&H website shows a straight LEMO, but they only ship with right-angle LEMO. Same part numbers too. I don't want someone else making the same mistake.