Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Why upgrade from old red mag 1.8 inch to red mini mags on an Epic MX?

Christopher Lowden

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Is there any technical advantage for upgrading my red mags to to the mini version on an Epic MX? Do I have access to more slow motion or better camera performance?
Many thanks
 
Thanks for the reply. Do you know if there is a chart for this as there is nothing in the operation manual?
 
In comparison I cannot see any higher frame rates available but very slightly better compression rates.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 21.38.44.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 21.38.44.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 21.39.12.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 21.39.12.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
There's really not much point in upgrading unless you are upgrading to weapon.

Nick
 
I would sit tight and pick up some of the cheap older mags that will hit the market soon.
 
Right, I think you only get the benefit of the extra speed for more slow motion options if you upgrade to Weapon. I am upgrading to mini-mags as I am going Scarlet-W and want both my cameras to take the same cards.
 
Back
Top