Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Where to send a log file?

Martin Weiss

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 21, 2008
Messages
6,156
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
56
Location
Switzerland/Norway/Germany
Website
weiss.no
Not a complaint, but I had some trouble and wanted to send the log file together with some one-frame R3D files to support. That e-mail bounced back with a note that I should use the contact form on red.com. But that form is for urgent technical help, which I don't need. And it doesn't allow attachments either.

Where do I send those files, who do I contact in non-urgent matters?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top