Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

When loaded all shots browse functionality stops working

Greeg

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
When loaded all shots into REDCINE the the filebrowser stops working. It stay's focussed on the root (application, Users, Library, Network, Volumes) No mattter what I click on.
So I can't load my project-file ( parsed FCP xml file).
This only happens when I' m loading all shots (204 total)
When just loading 1 of 3 recording days (57 shots) my filebrowsing keeps on working and I can select the xml.
Is someone familiar with this bug?

I'm working with the latest version of REDCINE (REDCINE v3.0.8 (Build 108))
Using Mac OSX 10.4.11
 
Does anyone know if there is some kind of solution for this problem? Or do I need to figure out a work-around?
 
The REDCINE v3.12 release doesn't solve the problem.
Can anyone tell me why tis happens?
when I load all one of three shooting days induvidualy there dousn't seem to be any problem.
 
There should be 272 shots.

My logfile:
 
I'm having the same problem.
Use smaller projects is not a solution. The edit has 180 events and that's it.
 
Back
Top