Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Welcome

Great to see Red has a new home, not a bad looking one either ! Although I'm sure Jim and the team appreciate how much Jarred and the guys at DVX contributed to the dream. Keep up the good work!
 
im glad that red has its own user page.. im sad because i feel like im leaving my origional home... ill prolly check back to dvx for the DIY and LIGHTING section from time to time.. unless we get a DIY and LIGHTING section here.. in that case... GOODBYE DVXUSER:(

ps.. now we have to build up our ranking again!?!?! WEAK:)
 
Thanks from me too, now back to work... then in 30 minutes back here and check, and so on... what a disease ;-)
 
Great to post at Red's new home! Hey I'm waiting for the T-shirt (and cap) too!! Amazing to be in the front line of a revolution!
 
Ah, this is the best Christmas break ever. It feels like Santa himself is letting us peek in at the workshop for next year's prezzies!
 
Hello everyone...

Thought I would introduce myself and become a bit more active on this new RED forum. Thanks for getting this community setup!
 
Thanks, Jarred...as if DVXUser didn't already take up too much of my time :eek:
 
I'm finally up and running...

Welcome all, and let this be another step in indiefilmking history. If The DVX camera was a revolution, the way DVXUser made it's userbase unite was another. Let's do the same thing with RED.

You know, "sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name!"

AND YESSSS ;) ;) ;)

WE HAVE WINKY SMILEYS AGAIN!

God I've been waiting for this since early 2005!
 
Hi, its Kelly from Red! It is so great to see you all on here! Happy New Year!
 
Somebody wake Gibby up! Tell 'em the party's started and he's late!

I'm here now!

Whoa...(squints and smiles)...take one day off the boards to shoot footage, and check it out...a new dedicated RED board. How cool is that!
 
heh heh welcome Gibby :) i gave you back your Savant :)
 
i gotta fix those smileys..
 
Back
Top