Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Weapon timecode locks out off speed

Tom Gleeson

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,405
Reaction score
7
Points
38
Location
Sydney
Website
www.cinematography.net
I am presently shooting a 25fps drama with a Weapon CF camera and the Revolt Expander Module. Sound has given us a Timecode box which we have plugged in so we run in sync with them. Problem is if I want to run off speed the camera just says NO and variable speeds are greyed out. I have to unplug the TC box and reboot the camera to allow off speed operation. I understand we won't be time code locked when shooting off speed but is there a way to set up the camera that it just ignores the TC when running off speed rather than locking me out of variable speeds? Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top