Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Weapon MG and Paralinx ACE SDI problems

Steve Roberts

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Colorado
I am wondering if anyone else has been having issues using wireless video systems and the Weapon? I am using a Paralinx ACE system. I have both SDI and HDMI transmitters. I have had the SDI transmitter fail 2 times after only several days of use. Paralinx replaced it both times. Now, my SDI output from the Weapon has failed while using the third SDI transmitter. I have reloaded the software on the camera etc... with no luck. I used the Weapon for several months hard wired to the monitor via SDI with no issues. The ACE HDMI transmitter and port are working with no issues. Anyone have an insight with this issue?
 
Back
Top