Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Weapon Dragon -LED power issue

Philippe Therasse

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Hi ,
I have a question with the LED POWER on the right side of the camera.

When I put a RED BRICK battery or PAG battery , LED is orange during booting and after LED is green.

When I put a Bebop or dynacore Battery , Led is orange during booting and stay orange but It seems camera works without issues.

I checked in weapon operation guide but I didn't find the response .

Has someone the solution ?

Thank you .

Philippe
 
When it's orange the camera only reads the voltage. When it;s green you can see percentage and estimated runtime. It also will warn you when it's low battery and will shutoff automatically. When it's orange and the battery is low the camera will shut off without a warning.
 
Back
Top