Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

WANTING A RODE PRO OR SIMULAR MIC ON A RED

Even Evensen

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Just by the airport in Oslo
Website
www.moonlandingsite.no
Is there any good solution. Usually we use soundguys, but there are several times I would love to have a little shotgun on a handheld RED. Didnt find any clever solutions without cutting the cable on a mic. Anyone?
 
Is there any good solution. Usually we use soundguys, but there are several times I would love to have a little shotgun on a handheld RED. Didnt find any clever solutions without cutting the cable on a mic. Anyone?


Hi there!

I use this cable to connect to my Red Scarlet a Rode VideoMic Pro that already comes with 3.5mm jack connection and a Sennheiser Mke 600 through a xlr to 3.5mm jack adapter and both work great!

Red Camera connection cable:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/516259-REG/Hosa_Technology_YMM_492_Stereo_Mini_Female_to.html

Rode VideoMic Pro:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1152351-REG/rode_videomic_pro_r_videomic_pro_with_lyre.html

Sennheiser Mke 600:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/878340-REG/Sennheiser_MKE_600_Shotgun.html

Xlr to 3.5mm adapter:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1221870-REG/kopul_xrsm_10b_xrsm_3_pin_xlr_female.html
 
Back
Top