Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

want to buy RED ONE MX PL MOUNT

Mark Lin

Active member
Joined
Apr 18, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,guys

I want to buy a cheap RED ONE MX PL mount to attach on my camera.
If you have one that you dont need,please give me a PM.

I dont have that much money,so i would like to buy a cheap and funtional one.

Thank you!
 
Yes I do how much you want it. I dont shoot with PL mount i'm gonna remove it.
 
Back
Top