Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Videoscope question

michael ho

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Los Angeles
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the workflow. I was wondering why my videoscope in Redcine x doesn't show in waveform instead it is shown in three dots. Is there a way to change it to waveform?

im working on a Mac Pro laptop with latest version of redcine x installed.

thanks for the help in advance!
 
Hi Michael,

It sounds like maybe the waveform isn't showing up for you. Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing to redcinex at red dot com please?
Also include a system report if you can.

Thanks,
David
 
Thanks David,

Sent Red team an email about it, waiting to hear back.

I attached a screenshot of what I was experiencing as well.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 11.27.19 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-12-28 at 11.27.19 PM.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top