Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

vertical lines

Marcus Vasques Osorio

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.mahvo.com
I exported some material in 2K that I have shot a few weeks ago. I sent this dpx material to a post house who then graded and taped to hd-cam...

according to the clients there are some vertical lines that appear in the one of the shots... a man walking behind banisters slowly... anyone got any ideas...

REDCINE output
Standard Process
DPX REDlog
RED 2K

mahvo
 
Back
Top