Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

URGENT HELP: EPIC-X TRIGGER FROM AXIS1 WIRELESS FOLLOW FOCUS

Jon D. Domínguez

Active member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Madrid
I'm using an Epic-X running on build 5.1.35. I want to trigger the camera from an Axis1 wireless focus.
Axis1 receiver is connected to the SYNC lemo input on the brain, I'm using the Axis1 Red Run Cable, connected
directly to the camera from the receiver (it's not BNC, it's Lemo on both ends).

Anyone used this trigger and cable before? So you know how to setup the Epic-X menu?

Thanks
 
Thanks Alexey.

I've tried your menu settings, looks like the way to go but it's not working whit this follow focus. Don't kwon why.

The lemo cable from Axis1 is brand new but it's not triggering the camera.

The action on the menu: "Record: Start"? "Record:toggle"? "Record:trigger"?
 
or

Camera input: General Purpose In
Brain GPI In High: Rec toggle
Brain GPI In Low: disabled
Camera Output: Sync Out
 
Hi Jon,

Have you been able to run a red camera with the Axis before? I guess its possible that the output or the cable just dosn't work, which is a shame, but if thats the case, I can get that sorted out for you. Once you know, email me at pete@hocusproducts.com and il sort it.

Pete.
 
Back
Top